Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 3 - Wedding Cake, then.. Act III always gets me.

Thoughts - Maybe life isn't just all good and bad. I tend to notice more and more that I'm catching myself losing the important moments in life because I don't like to remember that all in all we should cherish the simple and little things in life. Such as food, breathing sweet scents, touching other people, etc. The little things in life that everyone takes for granted.

Thank you Thornton Wilder for ruining me with these sentiments.

Future - I still have no job lined up.

My dad has requested that I come with him on Monday to personally meet my college admissions counselor and get all that paper work sorted out Monday.

Thursday, my aunt and one of the most famous photographers in town are planning on taking pre-prom photos of me. But I don't complain because they're free. Although I will admit I'm a little nervous about my outfit and my hair and my look and... Well pretty much everything about me.

Tomorrow is promised to be a big day. I feel bad because I think its supposed to rain but Sam and the band are still going on. I guess it won't be too bad mixing for them. Although I will say I'm never too thrilled to be working with him. Not on stuff like this he tends to get too... personal.
My dad finally said he would indeed be showing up to my banquet tomorrow. Now I just need to find something to wear. I hate dressing up. That's a lie... I don't hate it but it annoys the crap out of me. Especially now when I'm fat and don't have any clothes to wear cause I'm out growing all of them. And that's not a good thing. I wish I didn't like food so much.

Currently - I'm just finishing up watching the second intermission set change (I'm calling it a set change because its really not a scene change. They tear down the entire set (except a tree permanently attached to the ground) and put up an entirely new one. ) before everyone returns from the wedding. In case you were wondering I'm watching Our Town for the third time. But I have to say I'm enjoying it much more watching it with what Dave has done to it rather than reading it.

Sam just walked by and started some crap because of what I said about him being to personal when we work together. I swear sometimes its like he doesn't think before he speaks. Whether is was a big thing or not bringing it up and telling me everyone said I was in the wrong and blah blah blah does not make me want to go with him in the morning to help!!

I found this bruising on my ankle the other day and was really curious why I had this huge bruise that didn't hurt. So, today I woke up and it was much worse than it was and had turned a rather nice purply-black color that all the good bruises turn. Naturally I told Sam and I showed him when we were hanging out and he has informed me (being his mom is a nurse) that I was bleeding under my skin and that was where it was gathering. He thinks it has to do with the little fall I had the other day in the park trying to climb up a muddy, steep hill when I had such a bad pain in my leg I could barely walk with out cursing under my breath. Personally I think they're unrelated but whatever. He said his mom will look at it tomorrow and then threatened to take me to the doctor. UGH... Sometimes... I hate him.

Today in English I was really worried that I was going to fail my test on Pygmalion. Thankfully I made a 100 + according to my teacher. I guess my ability to remember things for 10 min is starting to pay off. But I still had to deal with his speech on how college is going to be miserable for us all because we have no work ethic and no attention span. Which I guess is true.

Oh great was just told we're under a tornado watch tonight and its hailing and all sorts of miserable weather this weekend. Gotta say I am seeing quite a bit of red and purple coming at us on the Doppler Radar.

Its that time in the play that the smell of bacon overwhelms us... God now I want a bacon cheese burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment