Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 4... Tuesday. 3 Days after day 3.

Thoughts - You should never work with people you like they just turn out to be jerks. Its like everyone telling you you shouldn't room with friends in college. Maybe when you spend all your time with one person you begin to realize another side of them. Sometimes its a good side but that side goes away when they're around other people, like with Sam. Others its like you begin to see that the person you thought they were is not that person at all and really a cruel person inside that you want nothing to do with, like with Adaire. Well, that's not completely true. She's not like that but she is beginning to piss me off.

Future - Its been a while since I posted last because like I last stated my days have been crazy! But we're looking a little more at blue skies ahead this week.

Finally got Protection's rehearsal schedule like 2 min ago. So I will go to those. End of wanting to talk about that.

Thur. I still get to go get my picture taken. I'm worried about it. I'm not sure I'll get everything ready in time to look good for my photo shoot. GUGH! I can't stand worrying about this.

PLUS prom is on Sat! Man I can't wait to stop booking up my weekends. Prom all day Sat. then Sun. I have church at 8:30am and GSS all the rest of the day. I need my weekends back.

Currently - Sitting in my PJs watching the Bones I missed. Thinking about how I'm going to get food. I need money. I really need a job.

Well I think that's it for this time. I'm too hungry now to think about other stuff to write.

Oh wait. I do want to talk about how amazing it was for Sam to dance with me last night. Thank you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment